I stumbled upon this video on the Teacher Tube website (but it can still be found on you tube). In the video, three year old Azalea goes to the local library and experiences a variety of engaging activities. I chose to put the video on my blog because it shows who the environment of the library enhances literacy.
Also, I have never seen a library like the one in video. It was full of incredible resources. Furthermore, the encouraging thing about libraries is that they are accessible to everyone. Even if one does not have a membership, one can still visit and browse the books or provide children with the opportunity to browse books.
Hope you enjoy the video... it is kind of lengthy but Azalea is fun to watch!
:)
If the link to the left is not working, go to the website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Hl62ChuKo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment